- I earned by Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems two years ago.
- It took me nine years and one associates degree to earn it.
- While I use the knowledge gained during the classes, the degree is not necessary for my current job position.
- That bothers me sometimes.
- I don't know if I will ever attain a position where my degree is fully utilized.
- That bothers me sometimes too.
- I enjoy my current job position.
- It allows me the freedom to carpool with PE, spend Friday afternoons with Bob, and adjust my schedule to suit my family.
- That doesn't bother me at all.
- That makes the other things that bother me not matter so much.
November 6, 2010
10 Things - November 6
Labels: 10 Things