- PE and I met via a blind date.
- Neither of us wanted to get married again.
- We were married within six months.
- We couldn't be happier.
- My dad threatened PE with an ass kicking if our marriage didn't work out.
- PE and I played a joke on his coworkers six weeks after we started dating. We told them we eloped. They believed us.
- During that joke is when PE became S. Hubby and I became C. Wifey.
- S. Hubby and C. Wifey are inside jokes because we truly think those names rate up there with Sugar Buns, Sweetie Pie, etc. (We don't like them.)
- PE and I have "pet" names for one another that most would find offensive. (I am not going to tell you what those names are.)
- While Bob is not his real name, that is what his name is on the cement slab my mom had poured while I was pregnant.
- On that same slab Moo's real name is misspelled. . . Nana didn't know how to spell it.
- I just got stuck while writing this list.
- I'm still stuck.
- I dislike it when people refer to me as domestic (even when they add goddess to it).
- I don't like Betty Crocker any better.
- I love Dexter and Weeds.
- I am still ticked they killed Rita.
- I have a serious guttermind.
- I want a rabbit to use the poop for compost. PE said, "No."
- I want a goat for getting rid of weeds. PE said, "No," to that too.
April 22, 2010
A New Look
This is my 200th post. What do you do? Well if you are me, you give your blog a new BRIGHT look. I really adore the original colors and I am sure I will return to that look but since I didn't have any other ideas for the 200th post I figured I would change up the colors. I came across these colors last month about the same time I noticed I was nearing 200 posts. . . the seed was planted. I have gone back and forth between changing the colors for the 200th post or waiting and changing them for the one year mark. Evidently I decided on this. I also thought I would share 20 off the wall things. (I'm really reaching here.)