- Melanie at My Kitchen Cafe is offering up her tips for Thanksgiving. Starting with this Thanksgiving Dinner 101 post.
- Laurie at Tip Junkie has a plethora of Thanksgiving tips ranging from table settings, to traditions, and recipes. She also provides a profusion of ideas/tips/tutorials/whatnot for Christmas.
- Over at Executive Homemaker, Laurie (from Tip Junkie) has a Christmas Planner (just in case the 100 Days to Christmas thing wasn't working out for you).
- Linda at Cooking Tip of the Day has all the information you could ever want for cooking your turkey this Thanksgiving. From How Much Turkey to Buy, to Thawing a Frozen Turkey, and Cooking Methods for Turkey. She is going to keep adding to the information so make sure you check out the Turkey Guide information in her right sidebar.
- Just look at what Whitney over at Shanty 2 Chic made into a Cake Stand. These chicks rock the Gorilla Glue.
- Lisa at Fern Creek has a post about Vintage Printable. Go visit her blog to read all about it (free printables is all I am going to say).
- Then we have The Nester over at The Nesting Place has 31 tips for dressing up your house. The Nester has great tips--make sure you take a long look.
- Kimm at Reinvented has The Wall Art Edition of her Trash to Treasure Tuesday feature. I like some of her ideas and with the addition of all the other bloggers linking at the bottom of the post you can get a ton of ideas for making over items in your home for little cost.
- Phoebe at Cents to Get Debt Free has an informative Freezer Tips post. She gives some great information along with some links to other resources.
- The Thrifty Decor Chick has some great ideas for advent calendars in her Countdown to Christmas post.
- Mrs. Jones has a great idea for displaying/storing your children's books using a Raingutter Bookshelf.
November 4, 2009
Top Reader Posts - November 4
This week I hope to make up for the short list last week. I guess they don't all need to be top 10 lists.
Labels: Top Posts