- Timewasters from Radio from Hell and Jake of the Web (This is a weekly feature on the Radio from Hell show and I am going to place a link under Notable Sites. Jake of the Web has turned me on to such sites as People of Walmart and Fail Blog both of which are always good for a laugh.)
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Popcorn from Stephanie at Cafe Zupas (I think this looks like fun treat to possibly make for our Halloween Party with A1's family.)
- Pumpkin Cranberry Breakfast Cookie from Megan at Megan's Cookin' (I am always trying to find breakfast options that I can take to work--I get to work at 6:00, I do NOT want to wake up any earlier just to eat breakfast. These cookies sound like a great grab-and-go option and they look relatively healthy too.)
- Free Glee Digital Graphics from Shel at Shel Belle Scraps **Glee is no longer a free kit; however, still check out Shel's blog as she frequently offers free kits.** (I love the show Glee which means I should love everything Glee related, right? Okay, maybe not. These graphics are fun and bright and best of all free for this week. If you haven't watched Glee you should go check it out. Visit Hulu to watch (for free) the five most recently aired episodes or you can use iTunes to purchase episodes and songs from the show.
- Batty for You Treats from Angie at Chic' n Scratch (A cute treat idea for teachers or someone else you want to give a special Halloween treat to. Will I be making/giving any? Nope. I do think they are cute and I know some people who will be interested. There are links provided to a tutorial she created last year. You could also save the idea and give them for Christmas.)
- A Poem from Alicia at Life is only as good as you make it (Also known as A1 here on Sparky Under Wraps. She is just a hoot and while you may think she pondered on the poem for ages, she probably didn't. She can just pop off with rhyming crap at a moment's notice.)
- Creative Halloween Party Food from Laurie at Tip Junkie (This is not from my reader this week but I have been saving it in my reader since September. Maybe you can get some ideas to serve for the Halloween potluck at work or the Halloween party you are attending/hosting.)
- Easy Halloween Party Food from Sara at Our Best Bites (Another post I have been saving since September. Again, maybe you can get some good Halloween themed food ideas.)
- Mississippi Mud Cookies from Amanda at Amanda's Cookin' (Chocolate Cookies with marshmallows. Need I say more?)
- They Don't Make Them Like They Use To! from Sarah at Clover Lane (This post is about the Fisher Price School House from years ago. I played with one just like this when I was young. My kids now play with it when we go to Nana's house.)
~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~
I will continue to post new Top Posts from Sparky's Reader lists weekly.